Monday, July 30, 2018

Cooking With Kids!

COOKING WITH KIDS!

So I decided to get cookin today and my cousin and I got started! Today, using a recipe from Pinterest, we made some peanut butter shortbread cookies.

For the first time in a long time I grabbed some ingredients, threw together some dough and made the highlight of my day my cousins smile!


While we were cooking we were sure take advantage of every possible sharing to show you guys just how much fun we had
With pinterest, youtube, and of course you guys! 
      There's nothing like taking the time 
                To spend time with family!
Mixing the dough and playing around with the ingredients was the most fun part for sure. Like a big kid, I always want to be the first one to lick the spoon!  Unfortunately with peanut butter, that's not always the most enjoyable.
Using all the ingrediants from our recipe, we thought for sure they'd be perfect! Sadly.. They were not! No worries we added some Dunkin Hines halloween icing and sprinkles and we were ready to go!
Yummm. Nothing like the sweet taste of success!
Next time we cook meat! Lol. I'm thinking steak?? Who knows. Either way I figure it's well worth the experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment