Sunday, July 29, 2018

Hint of Green!






       You guys may have noticed that I have been tweeting alot on my twitter CarliD about how much I love Downey Unstoppables! This week we are all a buzzz with chatter about downey! I'm also excited about the opportunity to test out some new Samsung appliances! If you follow my Google + profile you've probably figured out...Teals my favorite color to try!  It just looks nice! Reminds me of the sea or ocean! As I've stated I am totally in love with water right now and the theme for my new living and dining areas is BEACH 🌴 With a hint of seafoam green here and there. With my shopping adventures it may turn into a flood! Who knows..i find so many things that catch my eye it's hard to decide just which item to set the stage with! However in my laundry area, it's Downey that stands out!  Tune in to Skip Day! In the weeks to come I will be fillming new videos to show just how much I love my new scent!

No comments:

Post a Comment